Electric Black Top Polarized Tortshell/M1Bro Polar EE12810643
PRODUCT REVIEWSWRITE A REVIEW
August 3, 2016
So first off I have to say I've always bought Electric's and the one time I didn't I regretted it immediately, second these glasses have been awesome and not only do they look good but they're light on your face making you think that you aren't even wearing your glasses.
May 26, 2016
I had a pair of Capt Ahab glasses that were damaged/bent after being left in a hot car traveling in New Zealand a couple years back. Being the slacker that I am, I procrastinated sending them back until just this month.
When I sent them in, I was told that the glasses I previously wore had been discontinued but that I would be credited for money spent to any item in the same purchase range of my old glasses on the Electric store. I picked these Black Top shades because they looked the most similar. Stoked on the quality and the look!
Thanks to Phong Nguyen and the warranty team at Electric for taking care of me and getting me some dope new shades so quickly. You guys got a customer for life!.... [READ MORE]
June 30, 2016
Electric has been the only brand of eyewear I've ever purchased/considered their build quality and customer service you can't beat it!
Phong Nguyen Is the man! I scratched my pair of shades the other day and all I asked was if they can replace the lenses he went above and beyond and provided me with a %50 off credit for any new pair.
I choose electric for all my eyewear needs from the snow to the streets I'm a customer for life!!.... [READ MORE]
A CLOSER LOOK
Big on first impression, perfect on fit and comfort, the Black Top was born from the streets and raised in the concrete jungle.
- FRAME: 6 base mold injected Grilamid frame with 5 barrel hinge.
- OPTICS: OHM Polarized Polycarbonate lens. 100% UV protection. Up to 98% Blue Light protection. 99.9% Premium glare reduction, relaxed/soothing eye feeling, true color perception, and scratch resistance.
- BRONZE TINT: VLT 11%. Provides more contrast and boosts the vibrancy of surroundings. Highly versatile - performs great in high solar and low light settings.
- MEASUREMENT: 52h - 140w - 158l
- WEIGHT: 33grams
- California Design. Hand Crafted In Italy
- UPC NUMBER: 884932250708
- OPTICS OF OHM
STANDARD IN ALL ELECTRIC SUNGLASSES
IMPROVED PROTECTION FOR EYES AND SKIN
INCREASED CLARITY, CONTRAST AND DEPTH
RELAXED, SOOTHING FEELING FOR YOUR EYES
Electric’s Optics of OHM focus primarily on clarity and protection of the eye. However, their benefits go beyond the eye itself, protecting the sensitive skin around the eye from damaging HEV rays and can help to prevent crow’s-feet.
- Acts like SPF 140 for your eyes
- Prolongs retinal health
- Helps to prevent crow’s-feet
With increased protection come less strain and a relaxed, soothing feeling for your eyes.
Not to be confused with a “color enhancing tint”, our standard issue OHM lenses provide vibrant images with clarity, contrast, and depth.
WITHOUT MELANIN PROTECTION
- Increased exposure to harmful UV & HEV blue light which has been linked to retinal damage and crow’s-feet
- Decreased visual clarity
- Eye strain and squinting
WITH MELANIN PROTECTION
- Up to 98% protection against harmful UV & HEV blue light helping preserve your visual health
- Enhanced visual clarity, contrast, and depth
- Relaxed and soothing feeling for the eyes