Electric Knoxville Polarized Gloss Black/M Polarized Grey EE09001642
PRODUCT REVIEWSWRITE A REVIEW
July 18, 2016
PHONG NGUYEN was fantastic in helping me recover a awesome gift that was very sentimental to me. Electric stands behind their product, which gives the customer complete peace of mind which is priceless. And believe me when it comes to my shades from here on out I know what I'll be representing Electric...it's all about word of mouth.
September 3, 2015
These shades are boss. The ones I wanted did not appear on the Canadian website. I phoned the brand and spoke with Joel Harris, seeing they were available in the states. He made a sunglass exchange painless not to mention a level of care and concern.
My great experience with the brand through Electric's customer representatives and the values of the business at its core has left a strong impression on me. Hope to deal more with you guys in the future. I will for sure be purchasing more swag from your brand.
Cheers.... [READ MORE]
August 25, 2015
I've bought just about every major brand of sunglasses on the market and while some have been better than others, Electric's products and their quality supersede anything I've ever worn. I was hooked on their ski goggles and then I started wearing the Knoxvilles. By far my favorite pair of shades ever. The service team at Electric gets an A++ in my book after helping me out too! Phong was incredibly cool and super easy to work with! I'm a lifetime customer no question about it..... [READ MORE]
A CLOSER LOOK
- FRAME: 6 base mold injected Grilamid frame with a 3 barrel hinge.
- OPTICS: OHM Polarized Polycarbonate lens. 100% UV protection. Up to 98% Blue Light protection. 99.9% Premium glare reduction, relaxed/soothing eye feeling, true color perception, and scratch resistance.
- GREY TINT: VLT 10% . Optimal lens for daily use. Increased clarity and depth perception while providing visual comfort.
- MEASUREMENT: 47h - 139w - 153l
- WEIGHT: 30grams
- California Design. Hand Crafted In Italy
- UPC NUMBER: 884932249542
- OPTICS OF OHM
STANDARD IN ALL ELECTRIC SUNGLASSES
IMPROVED PROTECTION FOR EYES AND SKIN
INCREASED CLARITY, CONTRAST AND DEPTH
RELAXED, SOOTHING FEELING FOR YOUR EYES
Electric’s Optics of OHM focus primarily on clarity and protection of the eye. However, their benefits go beyond the eye itself, protecting the sensitive skin around the eye from damaging HEV rays and can help to prevent crow’s-feet.
- Acts like SPF 140 for your eyes
- Prolongs retinal health
- Helps to prevent crow’s-feet
With increased protection come less strain and a relaxed, soothing feeling for your eyes.
Not to be confused with a “color enhancing tint”, our standard issue OHM lenses provide vibrant images with clarity, contrast, and depth.
WITHOUT MELANIN PROTECTION
- Increased exposure to harmful UV & HEV blue light which has been linked to retinal damage and crow’s-feet
- Decreased visual clarity
- Eye strain and squinting
WITH MELANIN PROTECTION
- Up to 98% protection against harmful UV & HEV blue light helping preserve your visual health
- Enhanced visual clarity, contrast, and depth
- Relaxed and soothing feeling for the eyes