G-Shock GA200BW-1A Gunmetal&Mirror Dial/Black Resin Band
- Round watch with dual-display dial featuring silver-tone indices, engraved bezel, and skeleton hands
- 52 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital and analog display
- Black resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
G-shock resistant, magnetic resistant, auto led light
World time (29 time zones/48 cities + utc)), 4 daily alarms and one snooze
1/100 th second stopwatch, speed indicator
Countdown timer, 12/24 hour formats
Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.8 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces