- Shock-resistant watch with black and gunmetal-tone dial featuring automatic LED light, world time (29 time zones plus UTC), daily alarms plus snooze, stopwatch, speed indicator, countdown timer, and 12/24 hour formats
- 52.5 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
For 25 years Casio G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
Adding bit of panache to the successful X-Large GA120 series, the new GA201 employs a black IP aluminum bezel and additional metal accents on the dial for added depth and an upscale look. Black resin band analog and digital watch with a black face.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Anti-Magnetic Structure
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- 1/1000-second stopwatch w/speed indicator
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- World Time 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/1000 Second Stopwatch Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time Others: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection distance input (0.0-99.9)
- Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery: CR1220
- Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Module 5229
- Size of case/total weight:GA201 55.1 x 52.5 x 16.7mm / 76g
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.8 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces