G-Shock GD400-1 Black Dial/Black Resin Band
- Shock Resistant, 200M Water Resistant, LED Backlight, Auto Light switch, hourly time signal, countdown timer, World Time, Daylight saving on/off, 5 Daily Alarms
- Selectable flash alert and direct start from timekeeping mode, Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), Low Battery Warning Button, Battery: CR2032, Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 49.7mm
- Water Resistant 200m (660ft): in General, Suitable for Professional Marine Activity and Serious Surface Water Sports, but not Diving
For 25 years Casio G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
Designed to withstand the rigorous nature of action sports, the new Casio G-Shock GD-400 is water resistant up to 200 meters (656 feet) and features G-Shock's signature shock resistant technologies. For added assurance, Casio even included a metallic dial face protector across the timepiece. With nylon webbing band, chronograph function, world time for 31 time zones/48 international cities, plus a five daily alarm options, the Casio G-Shock GD-400 Watch comes in Black, Blue, Red, and Green.
- Water Resistant Up To 20 Atmospheric Bars (200 meters/656 feet)
- Shock Resistant
- 31 Time Zones/48 International City World Time
- 1/100 seconds Stopwatch Function
- Full Automatic Calendar
- Countdown Timer
- Auto LED Backlight
- Multiple Alarm Settings & Flash Alert
- Military 12/24 Hour Formats
- Metal Dial Face Protector
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 5 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces