G-Shock GD400-9 Black Dial/Olive Green Resin Band
- Shock-resistant sport watch with gold-tone case clamp featuring LED backlight and multisport functionality
- 49.7 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Textured resin band with buckle closure
- Features include: Auto Light switch, hourly time signal, countdown timer, World Time, Daylight saving on/off, 5 Daily Alarms
- Selectable flash alert and direct start from timekeeping mode, Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), Low Battery Warning Button
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Grey resin case with a olive green resin strap. Fixed bezel. Green dial. Dial Type: digital. Full auto calendar. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Case dimensions: 55 mm x 49.7 mm. Case thickness: 16.6 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: hour, minute, second, date, world time, 5 alarms, countdown timer, backlight,. Casio G Shock Face Protector Street Sport Series Mens Watch GD400-9.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 5 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces